If this is your first time buying PLR you may want to know what you can and can’t do with the material you have just purchased. Here is a breakdown of what you need to know.
What you CAN DO with Your PLR:
- Can be edited completely and your name put on it.
- Can be used as web content.
- Can be broken down into smaller articles or used as an ebook, part of a course, or as an email series, blog challenge, ect.
- Can be given away.
- Can be packaged along with other products or services.
- Can be offered as a bonus.
- Can be added to free or paid membership sites.
- Offered as a free bonus.
- Given away for free to your readers or potential customers.
What you CAN’T DO with Your PLR:
- Can’t be submitted to article directories or offered through auction sites.
- Can’t be used in Kindle books
- Can’t sell with PLR Rights or offer master resell rights
- Due to the nature of PLR products, these products are not refundable
As you can see, there are so many different ways you can use your PLR content to grow your business. PLR is really a goldmine for anyone who wants to be able to masterfully repurpose content to quickly grow traffic to their site and draw in new customers.