Hi, I’m Rebekah- your friendly neighborhood content writer.
Let’s break the ice with these five totally random things about me:
- I am a homeschooling mom of two boys.
- I recently rescued two cats from the neighborhood and am now a kooky cat lady.
- I love to cook and consider myself to be quite good at the cookery, despite my 4-year-old’s preference for PB&J to pretty much anything I put on the table.
- My favorite thing to read is literary fiction. Favorite author, J.D. Salinger. I used to devour a book a week. Since becoming a mom I can stay awake through about 4 pages at a time at night.
- If I could only eat one thing for the rest of my life it would be pizza.
Now a bit about my work philosophy
As a homeschooling mom of 2 boys (4 and 8) and a business owner, I spent a lot of years sucked into the “hustle” mindset and lifestyle big time.
A few years ago, after going through a big family change I decided that there had to be a better way to do my days. I stopped trying to multi-task my way through every minute, got intentional with my business growth strategies, focused on what I was truly talented at and passionate about. Suddenly I was crushing my to-do list, feeling more present and productive at home and at work, and enjoying my days instead of rushing through them.
One of the most important changes I made was finding ways to grow my business that were simple for me to stay consistently in a pace where I was laser-focused on what I loved to do and what I was really good at. This decision had the biggest high-impact effect on my biz growth and on how much more I loved what I was doing.
They say that hurry is the thief of joy, and I couldn’t agree more. Mindlessly multi-tasking your way through the day is brutal on your health and on your bank account. Are you ready to stop hurrying and hustling and start being more productive with your precious time? Good. My content writing services will allow you to focus on doing what you love in your business while I take care of writing all that copy and creating all of that content that you need to grow your blog or business. Get in touch with me here and let’s talk about how my content writing services can help you build your business and give you back your time.
Sign up here and get weekly strategies on how to use content to engage your audience and grow your business. You’ll also get access to my growing freebie vault and be the first to know about new courses, time management tips and tools, and events that will give you the tools you need to live your days productively and intentionally while building a business you love.[mailerlite_form form_id=9]